Sunday 11 May 2014

The Engagement.






In the same scene as the last we ended up finding quite a deep bit in the steaming lake and got right in as it was like a hot bath. The scenery all around was so surreal, steam billowing from the surface encompassing us in clouds and ice all around the edges, whilst being surrounded by beautiful mountains as far as the eye could see.  As we were laying in this beautiful natural hot bath, we saw some long thin legs through the steamy clouds coming closer and closer, until suddenly a flamingo became visible no more than five feet away from us. We hadn't been able to get closer than 20 feet before now before they would fly away. It was a picture of pure paradise and in this moment I knew it could not be any more of a perfect time to convince Jess that marrying me was a good idea! We had both put all of our money into this trip so I could not afford to buy a gold ring as much as I wanted to. I had gotten a silver one from our low key Pagan glasto wedding last summer, so I rolled around in the hot springs and asked Jess if she would make me the happiest I could be by marrying me (officially this time).  To my absolute delight she agreed.  So I put the silver ring back on her finger and we kissed in this heavenly scene, then a few moments later Jess had noticed that the ring had turn completely gold! it was magical, it stayed that way for three or four hours before changing back. Niether of us know how, but it did!
                                                                                                                           - Lyndon

1 comment: